Returns & Exchanges
To be eligible for a return:
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be submitted to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
For a late refund:
- Check your bank account.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. (3-5 Business Days)
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Orders placed within 30 days are eligible for exchanges. Please contact us to arrange an exchange.
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged, or incorrect. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org; we require proof of defect via photographs.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless we made a mistake on our end.
We take pride with our services, we strive for superb customer service, if for some reason you are not satisfied with your shopping experience, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to assist you.